Limestone/Granite quarried crushed rock containing particles ranging from 4mm to 20mm with no fines.
Uses & benefits
- Base or intermediate layer for permeable paving (SUDS)
- As a grid system infill used for ground reinforcement, parking areas, tree root protection systems and as bedding layer for permebale paving areas (SUDS)
- Can be used in general drainage applications
- When compacted it will hold together and allow water to pass through (percolate) the voids created by having no fines
- Can often be confused with T3 sub-base
*Picture is a guide, colour may differ
Looking to get a quote or find out more?
Call us: 01376 772491 Email us: email@example.com